Thursday 22 September 2011

Fried Ice cream....

A few days back I had a special type of Ice cream. Initially the chef told that the ice cream was fried but I thought that he was just doing it as an act of publicity. I ordered one for me and was really amazed at its taste and flavor . Really it was a different Ice cream I had. You guys can definitely try it....


Ingredients:

Ice cream
Sponge cake
Oil to deep fry.
 
For batter
Self raising flour
Egg & Milk
 
Garnish
Mango slices(With mango ice cream)
Other fruits depending upon the ice cream used




Methods to make it:


  1. Make balls of Ice cream (make sure that Ice cream is hard frozen).
  2. Wrap each ball in thick sponge cake tightly & freeze these balls.
  3. Deep fry hard frozen balls just until the batter is solid
  4. Serve immediately on a platter of fruit slices. 

    Taste it and comment about how you liked it.....

2 comments:

  1. I had heard of fried ice-cream somewhere too!I say why don't you make one & treat us? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well lets see......If I can...newazzz thank for your comment....:D

    ReplyDelete